Korean Media DDaily confirmed Samsung to launch the Samsung Galaxy SIV. Reportedly, the latest gadget is equipped with wireless charging technology.
Expressed by DDaily, connectivity wirelessly charge is able to do the users of Samsung Galaxy SIV up to a distance of two meters.
Samsung Galaxy SIV is a new family featured Samsung Android smartphone which reportedly comes with features that are superior than before.
Rumors are circulating, Galaxy SIV superior features include:
- Exynos 5 Octa (8-Core) CPU
- Mali-T658 (8-Core) GPU
- 4.99-inch Super AMOLED Display Resolution Full HD
- 2GB RAM
- 13 Megapixel Rear facing Camera that support 1080p 30fps Full HD Videos
- 2 Megapixel front facing camera and 720p HD video capable of producing
- Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean. Galaxy SIV