HOW TO GET FIT WITHOUT SPENDING A PENNY
Published on January 10, 2013 by Admin · No Comments
| 16 views
Every individual wants to be fit, hale and healthy but, trimming down can be an expensive job in today’s economy. Often people are signing in as gym members and started thrashing the fitness machines. Such programmes may cost you hundreds of pounds. But, keep in mind this is not required to lose weight or to be fit. It’s that time of year again were fitness begins at your home. You don’t have to spend a single penny for such tasks.
The best ways to get in shape without spending money are
- For maintaining the general health one should undergo at least 30 minute of physical exercise daily.
- The traditional approach “yoga” done in in early morning may aid as a best output for long and healthy life. Regular practise of yoga is a divine way of relaxation and also tones your body.
- Morning walk and jogging helps in reduce body weight. A person can stay far from hypertension and chronic diseases. It supplies fresh oxygen and blood to every cell organism. Morning walk helps in stress management and reduce the risk of cancer.
- One of the high intensity exercises is steps climbing. This is the only way were your thighs and legs get magically thinner. So climbing stairs is considered as an effective exercise.
- In developing the strength, weight lifting is best for the body. But to perform this, few guidelines should be taken. Instead of buying equipment’s, lift whatever you find in home like the gunny bags, water jugs and any stacks. It’s quite simple.
- Sometimes your pet dog may keep you fit as you might take your dog on daily walk. You can stay fit because dogs can make great running companions.
- Cycling is considered as one of the easy way of workouts. It enables to lose weight, burn calories and boost your health. It increases your brain power, boosts your bowels, look younger and let you to sleep deep.
- Simple gym workouts which can be done at home are pull-ups, Push-up’s and different planks.
- Another simple task to keep your body trim is dance. Dance for the music, upbeat the ballroom dances and swing your body.
- Concentrate on the food. Have good diet with fruits and vegetables. Avoid oily and junk which may kill the new cells. By this you can reduce the food cost also.
- Take advantage of local sports club which can engage you in outdoor games. Burning calories is a bit easy when we get into outdoor activities. Such health clubs may charge fee for the daily athletics. If facing any problem in paying the amount, opt for same day cash loans which can serve money when needed.
Having no equipment’s or less money is no longer an excuse. Put together a diet and fitness plan and stay away from big budgets. So a person can get fit and healthy, without spending a penny extra.
About the Author:
This guest post is contributed by Emily,financial guest blogger. At present she is focusing on ppi claims. Catch her @financeport
You looking for:
Tags: GET FIT WITHOUT SPENDING A PENNY